So where’s the Z game?
The Bird is going to be the Y pokemon, yeah, and the deer is going to be the X, of course.
Where’s the Z pokemon?
Here it is!
It’s been called Mewthree for forever, and at first I thought it was just going to be a random extra legendary, but there’s a few good reason why this thing is going to be the star of the Z game.
I’m sure most avid pokemon fans have already figured this out, but I just wanted to spread around some common knowledge.
This is the pokedex entries for PorygonZ, which evolves when traded with the Dubious Data Disc, that was probably made by team rocket.
Some people suspect that the MewZ pokemon is probably an evolved form of Mewtwo, and other people think it’s a completely separate pokemon.
Since these games are probably going to have a lot to do with genetics, I’m leaning more towards the “Genetically Modified Mewtwo goes nuts” theory, with the PorygonZ data entries to back me up, but Team Whatever-will-be-in-the-new-game could totally create a brand new pokemon.
It’s less likely Nintendo will do that, though, if the new team isn’t team rocket, because they wouldn’t really have any previous genetic data on Mewtwo or Mew to work off of.
Besides that, Mewtwo supposedly wiped everyone’s memories clean.
What do you think, will it be a separate pokemon, or an evolution of Mewtwo?
- ishimaruthegreat likes this
- digitalmagus likes this
- ryokatsumata likes this
- jaakaappivaeltaja likes this
- chasemoire likes this
- sorrowphile likes this
- annasova likes this
- icybitch reblogged this from pother
- helioscatt reblogged this from pother
- trakolock answered: It’s already been confirmed as a form. People please stop posting this stuff and go to credible sources. youtube.com/watch?v…
- gogetaklu likes this
- almostgaveafuck likes this
- izumidatouichirous reblogged this from pother
- soihylmz likes this
- ghost-y answered: I was thinking more along the lines of it being a forme of Mewtwo, much like Giratina. So it would still be Mewtwo.
- taytayisme answered: this… is actually a pretty cool Idea. I like your theory.
- msmowz likes this
- nintendhos reblogged this from pother
- pother posted this